After a quieter period in 2022, we are planning to restart monthly meetings for the (IReSH) Interdisciplinary Research in Sexual Health network in 2023.
Meetings are open to anyone with an interest in sexual health research in Scotland.
Please join us to discuss sexual health research happening across academic, policy and practice sectors, and to connect with others within Scotland’s sexual health community. Each meeting will include a 15 minute presentation followed by Q&A/discussion, and time for further discussion and networking. If you would like to share your research on one of the upcoming dates, please do get in touch!
Meetings will be 12-1pm on Zoom. Please do save the following dates in your diary!
- Thurs 26th January: Presenters: Jill Wilson (NHS GGC) and Rachel Barr (NHS Lothian): “Moving from research about sexual consent communication into action – development of the Awkward Moments campaign“
- Tues 21st February: [speaker/s TBC]
- Thurs 23rd March: [speaker/s TBC]
- Thurs 20th April: [speaker/s TBC]
- Thurs 25th May: [speaker/s TBC]
- Tues 20th June: [speaker/s TBC]
Wishing you a restful break over the holidays, and we look forward to seeing you in 2023.